How to play Slots Tournaments
Nothing beats the thrill of competing against other online players for the big prize pot. All you have to do is spin the reels as many times as you need to reach the highest combination of winning paylines. The win box will be dependent on the winning combination formed.
Scheduled Slots Tournaments
Scheduled tourneys always start at a fixed time and winners are announced at the end of the tournament.
Sit 'n' Go Slots Tournaments
Sit and Go tourneys require a fixed number of players to register before a game can start. Winners are also announced at the end of the tournament.
Quick and easy Online Slots Tournaments instructions:
- Double click on the Tournaments option in the Choose Your Category box in the lobby.
- Then select your choice of either Scheduled or Sit ‘n’ Go Tournaments.
- The tournaments that are available for your selected tournament type will clearly be displayed.
- Now you can select the specific Slot Tournament you want to join – make sure it’s marked as Open.
- View the details regarding the prize, players and rules of the Slot Tournament you want to join if you wish before playing.
- Click on the ‘Join’ button.
- Once you’ve double clicked on the tournament of your choice, you need to supply an alias and enter.
- Once you’ve confirmed your entry, you are allocated a fixed amount of coins as well as a timeframe within which to play this tournament.
- The player with the highest win box value at the end of the tournament wins the pot.
- Determine the action you want to perform in a game by clicking the appropriate Action button. Ensure you select the correct action, as clicking on it makes it final.
Slots Tournaments Rules:
- Players have to be registered first to take part in a tournament.
- Depending on the tournament, the maximum number of players that can enter may either be limited or not.
- Tournaments are played till it’s finished.
- A player that withdraws from a tournament before it is over, forfeits his/her entry fee.
- A player that doesn’t return to a tournament, forfeits his/her entry fee.
- A player that has registered for a tournament but isn’t logged on to the casino system at the time that the tournament starts will forfeit his/her entry fee.
- Tournaments are considered over when the player uses up all their coins or the time limit expires.
- Should a tournament that’s in progress get cancelled, and cannot be paused and postponed by a few minutes, each player is refunded their total entry fee to the tournament.
When a player is disconnected from the system during tournament play, the following rules apply:
- The slot won’t spin on a disconnected player’s behalf.
- If a player can re-connect within the tournament time, they can continue their play in the tournament.
- If players can’t re-connect, their winning total will remain static, reflecting the exact amount at the time of disconnection.
Note that Tournament coins don’t hold any value other than is countered in the tournament you’re in and therefore don’t bear any cash-out value.